Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year

So, my blogging fell by the wayside at the end of last year. I could say I was busy, but really I just didn't feel like blogging. This year, I'm going to start off with a list of things that I would like to do sometime during my lifetime. I suppose you could call it a bucket list, though this wasn't inspired by any movie or book or news story. Without further ado, in no particular order, the list:

1. Take 6 months to a year off work to volunteer places that have been devastated by disasters

2. Return to Okinawa

3. Adopt a child

4. Visit every country in Europe

5. Go to Hawaii

6. Finish tracing the Cully family tree

7. Time travel (yeah ok, not possible I know, but I would loooooove to do it. Not to go back in time to change history - I want to go back to see it, as an observer without being able to affect it. For example, I want to see the pyramids being built. I want to see what Stonehenge was really used for.)

8. See a tornado (from a safe distance of course)

9. Hold a tarantula

10. Settle into a truly gluten lifestyle that doesn't leave me in stomach pain all the time


What would be on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GamersGate.com