Thursday, August 20, 2009

Behind the times

I'm always behind the times, late to the party. I don't know why, I just am. In the aftermath of Comic Con (something I vow to go to one of these years!) I read a lot of Tweets and Blogs referring to The Guild. Curious, I looked it up. Then I proceeded to watch both seasons immediately. In one sitting. It was fantastic! I have no idea how or why I missed it before, but if you haven't watched it, you should.

On 8/17 The Guild released their music video and song (Do You Wanna Date) My Avatar. Since I was in NY for work, I again missed the boat. However I caught wind of it when I got home, and immediately checked it out. I've yet to get the song out of my head, which I'm cool with, but the video inspired me with something else too: this year's Halloween costume.

I'm not sure if I can pull it off, but I am going to attempt to go as Felicia Day as Codex for Halloween. I'm excited!

That said...anyone know a good seamstress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

GamersGate.com